Faculty play a larger role than you might recognize in ensuring students are able to obtain the textbooks and materials they need at reasonable prices. Luther Book Shop relies on you, the instructors and faculty, to submit textbook lists for your courses in a timely fashion each semester. Timely lists allow us to source the correct textbooks and obtain an appropriate supply of used textbooks. We all know that more used textbooks are exactly what students want. On the other hand, a delayed textbook list can result in inventory shortages, with students unable to obtain required texts and a complete lack of quality used textbooks. Prior to completing your form, please confirm the availability of the textbook with the publisher. Due to the volume of textbook requests, the Book Shop is unable to research your book choices. On your order form, please include all standard information and any other specifics that will help ensure we order the correct textbooks:
- Term, department and course number
- Author, title, ISBN, publisher and edition
- Whether the book is required or optional
Book Shop policies are found in the Faculty Handbook. Please review this prior to placing your textbook order.
Please do your part and submit your textbook lists as early as possible each semester. Your students will thank you.
Textbook adoption deadline for J-term, 2018 is Thursday, October 19, 2017 and for spring term 2018 is Thursday, October 19, 2018. Please use Google Chrome when editing the form from our website.
To submit your textbook adoptions for J-term 2018 term please fill in all the fields on this form
To submit your textbook adoptions for spring term 2018 please fill in all the fields on this form
- You may:
- print the blank form, complete, and mail to the Book Shop intra-campus mail or to Luther Book Shop, 700 College Dr., Decorah, IA 52101
- complete form online, print, and send to the Book Shop
- complete form and e-mail; once complete, print to CutePDF Writer rather than an actual printer and click OK. In the Save As box choose the file destination. Next, attach file to an e-mail and send to: email@example.com.
Faculty created readers should be submitted to the Book Shop. All copyrights should be granted prior to submittal. If you need assistance logging into the Book Shop's account on copyright.com, please contact Deanna at 563-387-1038 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Copyright Clearance Declaration must be signed before copies are made. A copy can be obtained in the Book Shop or here.
Please phone or e-mail JoAnn at 563-387-1036 or email@example.com with any questions.