Submit your order securely to us via this website. For online orders, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover as methods of payment. Sorry, Luther Gift Cards may not be used.
All items, excluding textbooks, may be shipped. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost.
Please note that popular items are in limited quantities. We can only fulfill your order while supplies last. While we try to update this website often, sometimes items sell out and are not current. If you place an order and the item is sold out, we will notify you via email as soon as possible.back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 563-387-1036. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
On average, your order will be shipped in 2-3 days from time of placement. During August or December, delivery time may take longer. Items are shipped either First Class mail or UPS.
Freight charges are as follows:
|up to $25.00||$8|
|$25.01 - $50.00||$9|
|$50.01 and higher||$10|
|gift card||$1 per address, not per gift card|
|diploma frame||$19.95 per frame + standard shipping if ordering other items|
|music CDs||$3.50 each with a maximum of $10.50|
Textbook Return Policy
- The original cash register receipt is required for all returns.
- New books must be in absolutely pristine condition, free from all markings, bent corners or bent spine. Used books can be returned in the condition in which they were purchased.
- The Book Shop reserves the right to refuse a refund at anytime.
- No software or marked shrink-wrapped books are returnable if opened.
- For fall, January, spring and summer terms, returns are allowed during the first three days of the term. The first day of the semester is considered Day 1.
- After the initial 3-day grace period, textbooks for a dropped course may be returned until the last day to withdraw from a full semester class without record. Returns during this time will only be accepted with the original cash register receipt and proof that you have dropped the course for the text being returned (You will need to present your current course schedule.)
- After these two grace periods, textbooks are not returnable.
- The Paideia I summer reading book is not eligible for return.
Merchandise Return/Exchange Policy
- Textbooks: See Textbook Return Policy.
- Clearance: All sales are final.
- All other merchandise: A cash register receipt or the invoice found in your online shipment is required for any return or exchange. All returns and exchanges need to be completed within three months from the purchase date. Merchandise needs to be in the same condition as when purchased along with the original hangtags or pricing stickers.
- If a product is not the right size and/or color, simply ship it back to us, at your expense, and we will send the correct item free of shipping charges.
- If you wish to return a product for a refund and the return meets all criteria of the Merchandise Return/Exchange Policy, send the product back to us, at your expense. The amount credited for the item/s will be issued to the same tender as when purchased.
We do not ship internationally. If you place an order from overseas, we ask that you please have the merchandise sent to a U.S. location.back to top