Submit your order securely to us via this website. For online orders, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover as methods of payment. Sorry, Luther Gift Cards may not be used.
All items, excluding textbooks, may be shipped. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost.
Please note that popular items are in limited quantities. We can only fulfill your order while supplies last. While we try to update this website often, sometimes items sell out and are not current. If you place an order and the item is sold out, we will notify you via email as soon as possible.back to top
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 563-387-1036. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!back to top
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday and if placed before noon, your shipment will leave campus the same day. During August or December, delivery time may take longer. Items are shipped either First Class mail or UPS.
Up to $25 - $9
FREE freight on all orders over $75 shipped within the Continental U.S.
CD Shipping Charges
1 CD - $5
2-3 CDs - $9
4+ CDs - $12
Textbook Return Policy
- Returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- New books, including rentals, must be in absolutely the same condition as purchased - free of any markings, bent corners or bent spine. If shrink-wrapped when purchased, packing must be intact. Used books can be returned in the condition in which they were purchased.
- The Book Shop reserves the right to determine whether books returned are in new or used condition.
- For fall, January, spring and summer terms, returns are allowed during the first three days of the term. The first day of the semester is considered
- After the initial 3-day grace period, textbooks for a dropped course may be returned until the last day to withdraw from a full semester class without record. Returns during this time will only be accepted with the original cash register receipt and proof that you have dropped the course for the text being returned (You will need to present your current course schedule.)
- After these two grace periods, textbooks are not returnable.
- E-books are returnable within the first three days of classes OR for dropped classes, returns are allowed through the last day to withdraw from class without record. Please note: If the e-book has been accessed more than 10% OR any portion has been printed, a refund will NOT be completed.
- The Paideia 1 summer reading book and the first books read in Paideia 1 in each semester are not eligible to return.
- If you decide to purchase your rented book, you will pay the difference between the rental and purchase prices if done before the last day to withdraw from a class without record. After that date, rental purchases will be the full used price of the book.
- There are no returns for credit on rental books unless you have dropped that class and it occurs before the last day to withdraw without record.
- We recommend keeping all receipts until the end of the semester.
Merchandise Return/Exchange Policy
- Textbooks: See Textbook Return Policy.
- Clearance: All sales are final.
- All other merchandise: A cash register receipt or the invoice found in your online shipment is required for any return or exchange. All returns and exchanges need to be completed within three months from the purchase date. Merchandise needs to be in the same condition as when purchased along with the original hangtags or pricing stickers.
- If a product is not the right size and/or color, simply ship it back to us, at your expense, and we will send the correct item free of shipping charges.
- If you wish to return a product for a refund and the return meets all criteria of the Merchandise Return/Exchange Policy, send the product back to us, at your expense. The amount credited for the item/s will be issued to the same tender as when purchased.
We do not ship internationally. If you place an order from overseas, we ask that you please have the merchandise sent to a U.S. location.back to top