2023 SPRING TEXTBOOKS
Textbooks for the 2023 spring semester are available to purchase on this website or IN the Book Shop . Advantages of ordering your textbooks online through the Luther Book Shop are:
- Assurance you are ordering the correct textbooks for your classes
- Getting early access to used books at discounted rates, saving you money
- Knowing you are prepared for your classes
- All proceeds stay on campus to benefit our Luther Community
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING TEXTBOOKS
IMPERATIVE: Both the "bill to" and "ship to" addresses must be in the student's name, NOT the parent's name, no matter what credit/debit card is being used. The student's first and last name must be used. If you already have an account, double check this information and make any changes. Login and go to MY ACCOUNT. If you are placing your first order on our site, you must create a new account. You may choose your own password.
- A credit/debit card is the only option for online ordering
- Your corect email is imperative. All correspondences are via email. If we email you, it is regarding an important issue with your order that needs a prompt response from you before we process you rorder. To prevent delays, please watch for and repsond to any emails.
- Within two hours of ordering you will receive an order confirmation. Watch for this email and review your order.
- When ordering, if you see the message "to be determined" books are currently not available. Please check back.
- Some courses have important information regarding the selections listed. Please read any notes, carefully.
- Some course may offer several options on a single title. They will be listed as choose one. Please choose only one option per title.
- To be certain you have all materials needed for classes, we strongly usrge you to purchase early so books arrive to you on time.
- You have two options for ordering - Comparison page or Book Shop only. Books ordered from other vendors on the comparison page are billed to and shipped to you seperatley from Book Shop orders.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Thursday, April 6 - last day to rent books.
- Thursday, May 18 - rental books due back to the Book Shop by 4:45 p.m.
Textbook information is as up to date as possible based on information provided to us by faculty and price quotes from publishers. Please note that because textbook information can change at any time (faculty changes, publisher upgrades, cancelled classes, etc.) we are not responsible for information from this site for the purchase of textbooks from other sources. Students purchasing course materials from the Luther Book Shop site are protected under the store's return policies.
The Book Shop is owned and operated by Luther College and all proceeds stay on campus to support our Luther community.